Bowling Bags & Shoes
Types of Bowling Bags
Strikehouse Pro Shop sells a wide range of bags in many styles and colors.
- Single ball bags: lightweight and affordable with room for shoes
- Single ball rolling bags: Never carry your bowling bag again!
- Rolling bags for two, four or six bowling balls: Lots of room for your gear
- Two ball tote bags: Great for tournaments and travel
- Bags not in stock can be ordered upon request
If you want to improve your scores, having your own shoes is a must. House shoes are not only expensive and ill-fitting, they do not provide the proper traction for your non-sliding foot. With shoe rental costing $4 a pair, your new shoes from Strikehouse Pro Shop will quickly pay for themselves. Shoes come in a range range of styles, from a sneaker style to shoes with interchangeable soles and heels for more advanced players.
- Any available brand or size upon request